Friday, July 10, 2009

Red Lights

Yes, these are those notorious red lights. The lights of the red light district. We are in Bangkok this weekend, so of course all of the guys wanted to experience the true Thailand experience, so we went to a "ping pong" show. If you try googling that, I will warn you that it was in the red light district of Bangkok, so it's not exactly safe for work. From what I understand of American strip clubs, the only things these places have in common is the naked girls. The things they do here are completely unnatural. I think I am scared for life.

For all the boys out there (and girls, actually), if you're ever feeling low on self-esteem, go to a bar in Bangkok. No girl will ever turn you down. If they can physically reach you, they will hit on you. They do not discriminate between males and females and they're not afraid to start touching if it looks like you're not going to say yes. Needless to say, I have never seen so many middle aged, balding white guys with young, Asian companions.

Today we are off to the temples and palace. Sorry I haven't been updating more.

1 comment:

  1. still haven't figured out what the ping pong thing is all about. You will just have to enlighten me when you get back.

    ReplyDelete