Saturday, June 27, 2009

Freedom!!!!!!!!

Hello world! I am pleased to say, I am free at last! Okay, I've actually been free since Thursday. I've just been too busy enjoying being free to post anything yet. But don't worry, I did eventually tell my parents.

What is more important now is that I am trying to plan out what to do with the rest of my time in Singapore. I have already done most of what I had planned for in Singapore (with the exception of the Night Safari), but there are other places I want to travel. Here is the list of possibilities:

7/4-7/5 Stay in Singapore and go to the drifting show
7/9-7/12 Possibly go back to Thailand. I really really liked it and the full moon festival is that Thursday
7/16-7/19 Open
7/23-7/26 Open
7/30-8/3 Korea
8/3 Go home!!!!!

There are several possibilities for the two free weekends. I really want to go to Vietnam, so that will probably be one of those weekends. I also know some people are planning on going to Perth, Australia and some people are going to India. I don't know when either of those trips are, but I might go on one. However, I might also be broke and just decide to stay here. We shall see.

By the way, check out my lovely interview with the Technique here: http://nique.net/ and then download the PDF.

1 comment:

  1. There is a frightening number of exclamations in this post.

    ReplyDelete